Contoh dialog complaning, possibility, and curiosity??
Complaint about air conditioning
Reception: How can I help you?
Costumer: Yes, I'm in room 543. The air conditioning isn't working properly.
Reception: What the matter with it?
Costumer: It only blows hot air.
Reception: I'll send someone to check it, but if there is a problem with it the only thing I can do is to send you a fan until tomorrow when the maintenance comes.
Costumer: Couldn't we have another room.
Reception: I am very sorry but all our rooms are occupied. If the problem persists tomorrow and we have a vacancy we can change you then or help you find more comfortable accomodations.
Costumer: OK, thank you.
Tia: Yes, sir.
(Walking to the front of the class, then reading a text)
Firman: Can you hear that?
Sahrul: Hear what?
Firman: Her voice. I can’t hear her voice.
Sahrul: Neither can I. But…
Teacher: Both of you! What are you discussing?
Firman: It’s about Tia, sir. Her voice is too quiet. We can’t hear her.
Teacher: You should have asked her to read louder rather than to talk to yourselves each other.
Firman&Sahrul: We are sorry, sir.
Kawan ,tolong beri contoh percakapan mengenai gratitude dengan artinya
Thank you God finally I find my wallet (terima kasih tuhan akhirnya aku menemukan dompetku)
I am glad that finally I could eat this cake (aku bahagia akhirnya dapat makan kue ini)
Contoh dari dialog bergaining?
In a traditional market there are two friends named Rifky and Obet. They are looking for goldfish, they are going to make a party at Rifky’s house by roasting goldfish.
Rifky: we should buy cheaper goldfish because our money is not much
Obet: sure, that’s why we have to round to get the cheaper price
Rifky: but I’m tired..we have rounded the whole part of this market but the price of all goldfish is almost the same
Obet: Look at there…! There’s a goldfish Fishmonger that we have not been there yet
Rifky: ok, come on
Obet: what the price of this goldfish in a kilo?Fishmonger: It’s 27.000 rupiahs a kilo
Rifky: That’s too expensive, may I bargain?Fishmonger: How much can you pay, boys?
Obet: what about 20.000 rupiahs a kilo?
Fishmonger: sorry I can’t. it’s a local goldfish, taken from ponds around this area
Rifky: give me a break…you must decrease the price. You said that we may bargain.
Fishmonger: I'll make a special price for you, boys. 25.000 rupiahs a kilo. What about that?
Obet: I don’t think so, give me 22.000 rupiahs a kilo and we’ll take 3 kilos
Fishmonger: I’m loss..I have no profit if I sell with that price. Just for you boys I give you 22.500 rupiahs per kilo but you have to buy 4 kilos. Do you agree?
Rifky:give us for second please.
RIFKY WISPERING OBET
Rifky: it’s cheaper among all the goldfish Fishmonger that we have visited. Should we take it?
Obet: yes I know…ok we just take it
Rifky: Ok, we’ll take 4 kilos for 22.500 rupiahs
Fishmonger: that’s a wise buyer…here’s the fish boy. I hope you feel satisfied.
Rifky and Obet: thank you
Ubahlah menjadi indirect speech! 1. Kiki said '' What's will you buy in the mall?''
2. Mrs. Maria said '' Can you speak englsh well?''
3. Yuda said Tika '' Are you from Surabaya?''
Kalau kalimatnya pertanyaan sebaiknya jangan pakai 'said' tapi pakai 'asked (verb 2 dari ask)', jadinya...
1. Kiki asked me what would I buy in the mall : menggunakan me karena menceritakan kembali
2. Mrs. Maria asked me if I could speak English very well : menggunakan me karena menceritakan kembali
3. Yuda asked Tika if was she from Surabaya : menggunakan she karena menceritakan kembali
semoga membantu :)
1. kiki asked me what would i buy in the mall.
2. Mrs. Maria asked me can i speak English well
3. Yuda asked Tika was she from Surabaya
Contoh percakapan making and handling cancellation gimana ya?
ada yang bisa bantu
David : Excuse me. I think there is a mistake in our bill. We didn't have dinner here lst night.
Receptionist : I'm sorry, sir. Here's the bill from the hotel restaurant. It's got your signature on it.
David : But that's not my signature. I'd like to speak to the manager.
Receptionist : I'm sorry, sir. The manager is busy.
Manager : You have a complaint about your bill, sir ?
David : Yes. I'm afraid there's a mistake. We didn't have dinner in the restaurant last night.
Manager : But this looks like your signature on the restaurant bill.
Let me see. Oh dear I'm very sorry. There's another couple called Morris in the hotel.
They had dinner last night. Not you. I do apologize.
sudah ya cukup :)
Tolong buatkan paragraf deskriptif Dan recount teks , yang singkat dalam bahasa inggris,, tapi tugas ini gk boleh sama dengan teman Lain , tolong yah
Vanessa Mae Vanakorn Nicholson is a musician. She is only nineteen years old, but she is a world famous violinist. When she plays classical violin concert on her electric violin, the world listens.
Vanessa Mae is Thai-Chinese. Her mother is Chinese and her father is Thai. She is from Singapore, but she now lives in London with her mother and her English stepfather. She is got cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents in Thailand, Singapore, Cina, and England.
kalo mau recount buat soal lagi dengan poin banyak ya biar kujawab
Help me! minta penjelasan soal passive present sama simple present
present tense dipakai untuk menyatakan perbuatan yg di lakukan secara berulang
Kalau Passive present itu sama saja seperti passive voice contohnya : You are visited by you grandma. sedangkan kalo simple present itu yang terjadi sekarang/ masa ini, nih contohnya : She sees me, he uses the computer(verbal), and I am hungry (nominal).keliatankan bedanya antara passive present dan simple present.
mudah-mudahan mengerti :D
Error Analysis about Adjective Clauses. 1. It is important to be polite to people who lives in the same building.
2. She lives in a hotel is restricted to senior citizens.
3. My sister has two childrens, who their names are Ali and Talal.
4. He comes from venezuela that is a Spanish-speaking country
5. There are ten universities in thailand, seven of them locate in Bangkok is the capital city.
6. I would like to write about several problems which I have faced them since I come to United State.
7. There is a small wooden screen separates the bed from the rest of the room.
8. At the airport, I was waiting for some relatives which I had never met them before.
9. It is almost impossible to find two person who their opinions are the same.
10. On the wall, there is a colorful poster which it consist of a group of young people who dancing.
1. It is important to be polite to people who LIVE in the same building.
2. She lives in a hotel WHICH is restricted to senior citizens.
3. My sister has two children WHOSE names are Ali and Talal.
4. He comes from venezuela WHICH is a Spanish-speaking country
5. There are ten universities in thailand, seven of them locate in Bangkok WHICH is the capital city.
6. I would like to write about several problems which I have faced __ since I come to United STATES.
7. There is a small wooden screen WHICH separates the bed from the rest of the room.
8. At the airport, I was waiting for some relatives which I had never met __ before.
9. It is almost impossible to find two persons WHOSE opinions are the same.
10. On the wall, there is a colorful poster WHICH consist of a group of young people who IS dancing.
Tolong berikan penjelasan mengenai Telling about past events!
Seluruh kalimat akan menggunakan verb past,
Three days ago, I went to the zoo with my parents. I had brought a big pancake for the lunch and it tasted very delicious. That was a very happy day.
Kamu perlu menceritakan peristiwa yang terjadi pada masa lalumu
Direct and Indirect speech ?
Direct Speech (Kalimat Langsung) ialah kata-kata kalimat yang diucapkan langsung oleh si pembicara.
Indirect Speech (Kalimat Tak Langsung) ialah kalimat yang diucapkan untuk melaporkan kata-katansi pembicara kepada orang lain. Jadi, Indirect Speech (Reported Speech) digunakan bila kita ingin melaporkan kata-kata seseorang kepada orang lain secara tak langsung.
The girl said, ” I must wash my hands before eating” (direct)
The girl said that she had to wash her hands before eating. (indirect)
1. Direct Speech
We may quote the actual words of the speaker. This method is called Direct Speech.
2. Indirect Speech
We may report what he said without quoting his exact words. This method is called Indirect Speech or Reported Speech.
• Direct: Clinton said, “I am very busy now.” • Indirect: Clinton said that he was very busy then.
• Direct : He said, “ my mother is writing letter.” • Indirect: He said that his mother was writing letter.
Match the situation in column A with the suitable suggestions in column B. more than one answer is possible. A B
1. my aunt gave me a cigarette lighter a. you should have spoken to him about it
for my birthday but I don't smoke b. I would have told her that I'd prefer
2. I saw a classmate cheating on an exam. something else
so I wrote her a letter about it c. I would have spoken to the teacher
3. A friend of mine often smells bad. so I put about it
some deodorant in his bag d. I would have waited for the owner to
4. I hit someone's car as I was leaving come back
a parking lot. luckily no one saw me e. you could have exchanged it for
5. the teacher borrowed my favourite book something else
and spilled coffee all over it f. you could have warned her not to do it
g. you could have left a note for the owner
4. D, G
semoga membantu :)
Post a Comment